2017 - Present
Write & edit assigned articles for PopSugar’s white label project with GlaxoSmithKline for their consumer health division while adhering to strict deadlines & quick turnaround times. I also pitch stories for articles on trending topics that are relevant to PopSugar’s audience in various categories including health, wellness, & lifestyle.
I develop unique content based on my personal story & experiences pertaining to mental health, wellness, & productivity on relevant topics that readers can understand, relate to, & share.
The Douglas Stewart Company
2018 - Present
Marketing communications specialist supervisor
In my current supervisor role I oversee all projects in the retail segment, manage direct reports, & strategize with key vendors by determining marketing objectives based on yearly budgets.
• Edit & proof content for proper spelling, grammar, punctuation & overall accuracy across all marketing pieces.
• Review blog posts, email campaigns, & publications to ensure content is relevant to readers & adheres to company standards.
• Provide direction to direct reports so all projects are completed within the allotted time frame & give support as needed.
• Manage marketing plans for strategic vendors, create content, & carry out all marketing initiatives while maintaining budgets to reach yearly company fiscal goals
The Douglas Stewart Company
2016 - 2018
Marketing communications specialist
In this role I develop & execute unique & personalized marketing plans for vendors while maintaining contact between departments in order to optimize our marketing objectives in the education market.
• Curate content for weekly blog articles while tracking the success of each post in order to continue producing relevant content.
☞Blog Site: https://retailconnection.dstewart.com/
• Surpassed company standards by developing successful email campaigns with average open rates of 27% & click rates of 13%.
• Initiated an informational series about social media, explaining various platforms & best practices through blog posts & editorials.
• Create ads & editorial pieces in monthly publications while overseeing development to ensure accuracy.
• Craft & edit product descriptions on the company website.
• Marketing initiatives include: advertising, end user campaigns, dynamic personalized email campaigns as well as targeted audience email blasts, web banners, promotional material, direct mail, publications, and catalogs.
• Oversee and manage international marketing initiatives in the United Kingdom office.
Josh Lavik & Associates at Keller Williams Realty
2015 - 2016
Assembled a robust marketing strategy to market & obtain more home listings while optimizing conversion opportunities through inbound marketing channels.
• Published weekly blog articles, created content for monthly email campaigns & maintained the company website.
• Designed & implemented several email, print & Facebook campaigns for segmented audiences.
• Managed the redesign of the company website to enhance web presence & performance.
• Established a sales cycle to nurture leads through customer acquisition & implemented a marketing strategy for each audience.
• Coordinated the home listing process from preliminary in office tasks to final marketing execution.
2014 - 2015
Graphic Designer & Marketing
Worked closely with clients to create clean & streamlined marketing pieces; customized for their brand while ensuring uniformity & positive brand recognition.
• Enhanced the company’s branding through social media, email campaigns & printed materials. • Streamlined monthly publication process to adhere to strict deadlines.
• Met with new & existing clients weekly to provide solutions for specialized marketing materials.
• Managed, tracked & fulfilled up to 10 projects weekly from concept to completion.
• Ensured company consistency & fulfilled commitments to all clients within allotted time frames.
Freelance Graphic Designer
Contracted position to develop & create sets of 24 illustrations based off of provided design briefs in the time frame of 4 weeks.